Ooh, look at us socialising and sharing!

2016-2017 © Ooh, look at me!  |  Site by Natasha, Ooh, look at me!  |  Site Updated 20/05/2017  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer

Hi, I’m Natasha.

Ooh, look at me welcoming you to my creative blog, where I will introduce you to all the fun, creative and crazy things I get up to.

I am a wife and a mother to my 3 children and 2 dogs, so you can imagine how chaotic it can get in our house.

“Ooh, look at me!” is an ironic name because I actually don’t like drawing attention to myself or my family, yet I really like inspiring others to be creative because I know how fulfilling it can be. The name also comes from something silly we used to say years ago and it kind of just stuck with me.

Check out our About Us page for more information about us and what we do.

I hope this brings you creative joy

Let’s get yarning and creative!

Ooh, look at me going on a creative journey with you!

Ooh, look at me! - About Us Ooh, look at me! - Home
Ooh, look at me! - Facebook Ooh, look at me! - Instagram Ooh, look at me! - Twitter

Contact Us Here

Or, you can

Ooh, look at me! - Pinterest Contact Ooh, look at me! - Sewing Kayleigh's Sunglasses Case Ooh, look at me! - Sewing Kayleigh's Sunglasses Case Ooh, look at me! - Sewing Kayleigh's Sunglasses Case open with glasses

Love Sewing Glasses Case (Project & Photos by Kayleigh)

I wanted a small simple project to make that’s quick and easy and also fun. I had a look at all the magazine clippings I had and found one for a glasses case from Love Sewing. I needed a case to store my clip-on sunglasses that go over my main glasses.

I had a piece of material that wasn’t big enough for a large project but was colourful and good enough for this project. The material I used was a multi coloured, striped piece that I bought from Truro Fabrics. I also used a pink bed sheet that I found in a charity shop for 99p (it seems to come in handy for lots of projects). I used the bed sheet for the lining. I also used a popper that can be bought from almost any craft shop.

I didn’t use iron on interfacing, instead I used a piece of the bed sheet and pinned it to the main material so I could stitch it as I went along. Although, you could stitch it to the reverse of the main material first.

It was quite tricky at first and I really had to pay attention to the instructions but now I’ve done it once it should be easy to do it again and again. Even though I had trouble to start with I managed to have it done by lunch time (and that’s the important thing because I love lunch). It also turned out big enough that you could use it as a clutch bag.

May all your crafting wishes come true...